Re-add previously removed customers within Marsello
⚠️ Important: There is no way to re-add customers in bulk in-app. Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you need help with re-adding multiple customers to Marsello.
In this article:
How to re-add a customer back into your Marsello database
1. In your Marsello admin, navigate to Customers > All Customers
2. In the customer table, select Including Removed
3. Search for the customer by name or email address
4. Select the customer by clicking on their Name (you will know which customers have been removed as their name will appear with (Removed) and will not show the customer's email address.
5. In the customer's profile, on the notification banner, click Reactivate customer now.
The customer will then be added back into your Marsello database. They will now be able to earn loyalty points again, and if they accept marketing, they will also be able to receive their marketing emails from your store.
⚠️ Important: this customer will also be added towards your total customers in your Marsello Subscription.
Article is closed for comments.