How to Boost your email campaign
There are two ways that you can set up your campaign boost; during the campaign set-up process or via the boost button on the Campaign admin.
During the email campaign set-up process
1. In the Marsello admin, go to Marketing > Campaigns > Email and click Create email campaign.
2. This will take you to the email editor where you can design your email campaign. Click save & continue to settings once the design is completed.
3. Complete the Campaign Settings form as prompted. Include an internal campaign name and a subject line.
4. Under Boost Your Campaign:
Select the tick box to automatically resend your campaign to customers who haven't opened the campaign after 48 hours.
Enter a new subject line to recapture your customers' attention
5. Complete your email settings & email campaign content
6. Review & send or schedule your campaign. Your boosted campaign will automatically be scheduled to send 48 hours after your original campaign is sent.
From the Boost button in the campaign admin
1.In your Marsello admin, go to Marketing > Campaigns> Email to view your list of campaigns. Next to the campaign you have recently sent out, select the Boost button.
2. You will then be prompted with a popup form confirming you wish to boost this campaign. Select Save.
Cancel your scheduled boost
1. You can cancel your boosted campaign by simply tapping "Cancel scheduled boost" next to it.
2. Click "Yes, cancel boost" to cancel your scheduled boost
3. Your scheduled boost is now canceled, but if you change your mind you can just as easily boost the campaign again by clicking "Boost campaign" next to it.
Understanding your Email Campaigns Insights
Marsello Insights dashboards helps you track the performance of your marketing over time! These new insights display the revenue generated from your Marsello marketing, whilst also giving an overview of how your email campaigns are performing.
Learn more about your Email Campaigns Insights
How it works – Your customers' experience
The original email campaign will send to your target customer audience.
If customers receive the original campaign but don't open it within the first 48 hours, they will then receive your boosted email campaign with the new subject line.