Social Post Reporting
Keep track of how your posts are performing through Marsello's sales tracking.
In this article:
- Track the overall performance of your social media posts
- Track the performance of your individual social media posts
Track the overall performance of your social media posts
1. To track the overall performance of your social media posts in your app admin, go to Aquire > Social > Post.
2. An overview of how each connected social profile is performing is located at the top of the social posts page.
Track the performance of your social media posts
1. To track the performance of your social media posts in your Marsello app admin: go to Aquire > Social > Post to view the list of your published and scheduled posts.
2. Under the Actions menu, select the three dots to the right of the post you are looking to track. From here select view post and reporting
3. This will open up your post-performing page where you will be able to see the post's revenue, the number of orders, and total customer spend (if the post contains a promo code or a linked product). You will also be able to see the number of views and likes the post has received.