Before you get started
Some key details to note before removing a discount code from an email template.
If the customer has already claimed a unique discount code from the automated email flow before you update it, the code will remain valid and applicable for use.
If you would like to update a discount on your Automated Email Flows or Campaigns, you will need to remove it in two places within the emails in your automation.
Remove the discount from the email template editor
1. Open the email template that you want to remove the discount from.
2. Click on the Discount content block
3. Scroll to the top of the page, next to the discount information, click Remove
4. Click Yes, remove discount to confirm that you want to delete this discount from the email template.
The discount will then be removed from the email template.
Remove the discount content block direct from the email template
1. Click on the Discount content block
2. Click the trash can icon below the discount content block and the discount content block will automatically be deleted.