Edit your Linkin.bio to contain relevant links
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Marketing > Social > Linkin.bio to open the Linkin.bio editor.
2. Drag and drop content blocks from the editor to your preferred design.
3. Double-click into a content block to open a second editor which will allow you to add the relevant link to the item in your bio.
4. Repeat step 3 as needed.
5. ClickPublish changes to save your edits.
6. Copy your Linkin.bio link for use in Instagram or TikTok posts by selecting the copy button next to the URL.
Add your Linkin.bio to your Instagram or TikTok posts
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Marketing > Social > Posts and click Create a Post to design the post where you wish to include your Instagram or TikTok post.
2. Select the checkbox called "add first comment" to automatically add your Linkin.bio as your first comment on your post.