Add an Image block to your email template
An image block is a content block that you can drag and drop into your campaign or automated email automation template. It will allow you to add your own product, campaign, or banner images to your email template.
🤖 Recommended image sizes:
> Email header image: 500px wide
> Logo: 125px high
In this article:
Add an image block to your email template
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Campaigns> Email
📝 Note: An email campaign is used for this example. If you will be creating an Automation, go to Automation tab
2. Click Create Campaign to begin editing your campaign template.
3. Where needed drag and drop in a larger container block to host your image block.
Note: By adding in a larger container block, you will be able to move this block around the email when designing.
4. Click into your container block and select Add Content
5. Then from the email template content builder on the right-hand side. Click the Image content block and drag and drop it into your email template.
Your Image block placeholder will now be displayed in your email template.
6. Click on the Image content block
7. In the Content column on the right, under Image, drag-and-drop an image from your computer or click Upload Image and select your image.
8. In the Content column on the right, under the Image section you can adjust the following settings:
- Apply effects & more – Customize the image size, crop or apply effects
(see Edit your image using the image editor below for more details).
- Image URL – Specifies where the image is saved. You can also paste an external URL to load an image.
- Full Width – Adjust the image to automatically fill the entire area of the content block. The recommended image size for the article is 500px wide.
- Alt Text – Add text that should be displayed when images are turned off. This is a best practice in email design as there may be customers who have images turned off by default.
9. In the Content column on the right, under the Action section you can adjust the following settings:
- URL – Add a link to your image
- Link Open Settings (optional) – choose how the link opens; in a new tab or in the same tab.
10. Under the General section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Container padding – how much empty space is around the block. Clicking More Options allows you to adjust padding for each side individually.
Repeat the above steps to add more images to your email template.
Edit your image using the image editor
You can use the image editor to resize, crop, or apply effects to your image.
1. Click on the Image content block in your email template.
2. In the Content column on the right, under the Image section, click Apply Effects
4. In the Image editor you can adjust the following settings:
- Resize – Update the size of the image in your email template
- 🤖 Recommended image sizes:
- Email header image: 500px wide
- Logo: 125px high
- 🤖 Recommended image sizes:
Article is closed for comments.