A video content block will embed a hosted video URL within your email content and deliver it to every customer within that audience, segment, or group. This content block can easily be dragged and dropped into any email campaign or automation template.
Add a Video content block to your email template
📝 Note: For the purposes of this guide, an email Automation is used for illustrative purposes. You can use follow the same steps to add merge tags to an email Campaign.
1. In your Marsello admin go to Marketing >Automations and click Edit on the email flow that you would like to customize. For this example, an automated email flow has been used.
2. This will open the automation flow. Click the pencil edit icon to edit a specific email template.
3. In the email content builder on the right-hand side, select the Video content block to drag and drop it into the position you want within your email template.
Your video content placeholder will now show in the email template.
📝 Note: Your videos will need to be hosted before you can add this content block to your emails.
Edit the Video content block settings
1. Click on the Video content block in your email template.
2. In the General column on the right, you can add the URL link to the video that you would like to include.
3. In the Content column on the right, you can adjust Container Padding. This indicates how much empty space is around the block. Clicking More Options allows you to adjust padding for each side individually.