Set up an automation to reward your best customers
Set up an automation that allows you to reward your best customers. This will not only reward their loyalty but also help boost sales - it's a win-win!
Optimize your flow for performance by adjusting the content of emails, adding or removing emails and adjusting delays.
In this article:
The default to reward your best customers email automation
To access the Reward Your Best Customers email automation:
- In the app admin, go to Grow > Automations
The default flow for Reward Your Best Customers:
- The flow is triggered when a customer's total spend is over $1,500
- The first email is sent 1 week after the total spend has been reached, suggesting other items the customer may like
- A second email is sent after another 1 week delay, rewarding customers with a 15% off coupon to use on their next purchase
- A third email will follow after 5 days letting the customer know their coupon will expire in 2 days
- The email flow will then finish and the customer will not receive any more emails
📝Note: The email flow will also stop if a customer responds to an email and completes their purchase
Adding emails and delays to your automation
1. On the Automations page, click the three horizontal lines next to Reward Your Best Customers to open the drop down menu then select Edit Automation.
2. A window pop-up will show to disable automation to edit, click Yes, disable and edit.
3. Click the ⨁ icon to insert an email or delay into your flow
4. Select Email, SMS, Points, or Delay to add it to your flow
Modify triggers, delays, and email blocks
Here you can adjust the blocks and ordering of your automation.
Monitor flow performance, and continue to make improvements to get the best results!
In addition to adding new emails and delays, you can:
- Edit trigger settings
- Adjust, clone, or delete delays
- Edit, clone, or delete email templates
The Trigger dictates when the customer can enter into the automated flow:
1. Click the settings icon to update the trigger settings
2. Set the total spend amount that will trigger the first email to send
A Delay is the period of time between when one email sends and the next email in the flow will send
1. Click the pencil icon to update the Delay settings
2. Select how much time to wait before the next email in the flow will send
4. Click Clone step if you need to repeat a delay in the automation flow
5. Click delete if you want to delete the step
Email templates create the content and messaging of the emails that are sent to your customers
1. Click the pencil icon in the automation flow and then click the drop down menu and choose change template to edit the email template
> Find out more about editing your email templates here
2. Click clone step to clone the email template
3. Click delete to delete the email template
Article is closed for comments.