Override the Marsello Signup URL to the Bopple Sign Up Form for Whitelabel Bopple Retailers
Add your store's brand to your customer's Bopple experience. The signup URL is a place for your customers to interact with your loyalty program and also access any discount codes sent via marketing emails. Here they can sign-up, check their points balance, earn more points and claim rewards.
⚠️Important: Available for Whitelabel Bopple Accounts only
In this article:
- Customize your domain to override Marsello's sign up URL in Bopple
- How it works - your customers' experience
Customize your domain to override Marsello's sign up URL in Bopple
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > In-Store Portal
2. Scroll to the custom domain drop-down window and customize your subdomain as needed.
📝 Note: Marsello will always pull through the subdomain based on your store's domain so this may need editing depending on branding.
3. Under Advanced Override Signup, add your Bopple sign-up link. This will override the Marsello customer portal
4. Click save and publish.
How it works - your customers' experience
When your Bopple customers scan a QR code or click a link from a text message, your store's Bopple sign-up form will automatically open.