A signup link is a place for your customers to interact with your loyalty program and access any discount codes sent via marketing emails. Here they can sign up, check their points balance, earn more points, and claim rewards.
How to create the Bopple signup link for loyalty email automation
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Loyalty > In-store Portal
2. Scroll down to the customize domain section and copy your domain name.
3. While in your Marsello app admin, open up a new tab and paste your domain name in the URL address bar and add .marsello.app to the end of it. This will populate your unique domain.
4. Go back to your Marsello app admin and under Advanced Override Signup, add your Bopple sign-up link. This will override the Marsello customer portal.
5. Click save and publish
Your customers' experience
When customers receive their loyalty email automation, they may click on the show rewards button to interact with your loyalty program. The show rewards button will connect them to the in-store portal so that customers can check their loyalty balance, claim rewards, and complete additional earning options.
How to create the Bopple signup link for email campaigns and custom automation
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > Rewards Program > In-Store Portal
2. Scroll to the custom domain drop-down window and customize your subdomain as needed.
📝 Note: Marsello will always pull through the subdomain based on your store's domain so this may need editing depending on branding.
3. Under Advanced Override Signup, add your Bopple sign-up link. This will override the Marsello customer portal
4. Click save and publish.
Adding your Bopple signup link to campaigns and automation
📝 Note: An email campaign is used to illustrate the how-to steps in this guide. These steps can also be applied for customizing Automation. Please be sure to update each email in the flow that hosts the loyalty widget when customizing Automation.
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Marketing> Campaigns> Email and select the email campaign you will be adding in a link to the loyalty widget. If this is a new campaign, select create campaign.
2. Drag and drop a button block into the desired location of your email campaign
3. Double-click in the button block to edit the text and update to "Show Rewards".
4. Under the actions setting in the button block editor (right hand side of your screen), go to URL and use control+v to link the button to your unique customer portal.
5. Customize the look and feel of your button as desired via the button block editor.
6. Click save.