How to Connect Google Review Manager to Marsello
Manage, generate and respond to Google Reviews and attract new customers through your Marsello app admin.
In this Article:
- Connect Your Google Reviews Manager
- Managing Google Reviews
- How it works - your customers' experience
📝 Note: An approved Google My Business Account is required to use this feature.
Connect Your Google Reviews Manager
1. In your Marsello admin, click Google Reviews
2. Select "Manage Program" to connect your ‘Google My Business Page’.
📝Note: You will be asked to log in & approve the connection. Be sure to use the account the same account that you signed up to Google Business accounts with.
3. ‘Map’ your POS & eCommerce sites in Marsello to the correct Google My Business Page by clicking on the drop down menu next to each location you would prefer to manage reviews.
4. Enable your Google Review Manager by toggling the on/off button to on. Once enabled you will be able to edit and customize the preset Google Review Request flow.
📝 Note: By default, the Google Review Request trigger is set to 'When an order is made'. This trigger is not customizable.
💡 Tip: Beta results show including an SMS step in the automated Google Review Request flow results in more reviews. We recommend utilizing and maximizing your SMS marketing for Google Reviews. However, please note that SHAFT retailers will not be permitted to send SMS requests for Google Review. Please refer to this article on SMS compliance for more information.
Managing Google Reviews
In the Google Reviews section, you can see:
- All reviews since connecting Marsello to their Google My Business Page
- Review rating of all reviews collected since connecting to Marsello including a breakdown of # per star rating
- Ability to filter reviews based on timeframe, order info, and review content
When a customer leaves a review, it will automatically sync into your Marsello admin. Here you can:
- Respond to the review, which will publish your comment to the Google Business page
- Give loyalty points as a thank you
- Message the customer personally via mailto: address
- See the order details of the customer
How it works - your customers' experience.
- When a customer makes an order, they will receive the Google Review Request Automation (once enabled).
- This automation has a CTA (call-to-action) button that will ask the customer to leave a review on the Google business site where they made their purchase. e.g. IF the customer made a purchase at the George Street Store, the CTA will lead them to the Google business page for the George Street store.
- The customer will leave their Google Review - Including a star rating & have the option to leave an additional comment & photo.
Article is closed for comments.