Linkin Bio Reporting
Looking to monitor the sales and traffic your Linkin.bio page is generating over time? Track the Linkin.bio page views, post clicks, button clicks, and click-through rate. Then use Google Analytics to track the revenue and sales coming from your Instagram
In this article:
What is a Linkin.Bio?
A Linkin.bio is a web and mobile-optimized landing page that resembles your Instagram feed. When you click on the linkin.bio button, it will take you to a specific URL (for example a Shop Now button)
Track Linkin.bio Data
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Social > Linkin bio > View Reporting
This will open up your Linkin Bio's Insights page where you will be able to view your bio's interactions:
- Linkin.bio Page Views: The total number of unique times your Linkin.bio page was viewed
- Linkin.bio Clicks: The total number of times someone clicked on any post on your Linkin.bio page
- Click-Through Rate: The percentage of clicks on your Linkin.bio page versus the number of page views
Tip: Click Export CSV to export your Linkin.bio data in a spreadsheet file.
Track Revenue with Google Analytics
With Google Analytics you can also track your eCommerce sales to see how much money you’ve made from your Linkin.bio page. To help you do this, Marsello will automatically generate a unique UTM campaign parameter to track your clicks, sales, and conversion rates coming from your Linkin.bio page. Your Unique UTM Campaign parameter will be marsello-linkinbio-#IGusername (ex. @foryoufoodie = later-linkinbio-#foryoufoodie)
Tracking Overall Sales/Conversion:
Here's how you can find the total number of sales and revenue coming from your Instagram account. First head over to your Google Analytics report and select a date range.
- Click Acquisition
- All Campaigns
- Filter for the unique Linkin.bio UTM campaign
You'll be able to see all the traffic for your unique Linkin.bio UTM campaign.
Please sign in to leave a comment.