Occasionally, you may find multiple customer profiles in your customer database. This can happen if the customer's details have been added incorrectly or if the customer has multiple email addresses. This will create a separate customer profile in Marsello.
How to combine the customer's points balances
1. In your Marsello admin, navigate to Customers > All Customers
2. Identify the customer profiles by searching for their name or email address
3. Open the customer's profile that you want to remove
4. In this profile, click Actions > Adjust points balance
5. Under Points adjustment, enter a - (minus sign) and then their total points balance
For example, [email protected] has 50 points, so you would enter in -50 to change their balance to 0.
6. Click Apply points adjustment. This profile's points balance will now be 0.
7. Open the customer's profile that you want to keep
8. In this profile, click Actions > Adjust points balance
9. Under Points adjustment, add the points that you removed from the other profile
For example, we need to add the 50 points from the customer's second profile, so we adjust by adding 50 points.
10. Click Apply points adjustment
The customer's profile will now have the total number of points that they've earned at your store.
How to remove one of the customer's profiles
1. Open the customer's profile that you want to remove
2. In this profile, click Actions > Remove Customer
3. Click Yes, remove customer to confirm that you want to remove the customer.
The customer will no longer be part of your loyalty program or receive your marketing.