Add a Product Content block to your email template
Product is a content block that you can drag into any email template. You can then use the product picker to automatically upload a product to showcase in your email.
In this article:
Add a Product content block to your email template
1. From the Grow section of your Marsello app admin, select Campaign or Automation from the left-hand side Navigation.
📝 Note: An email campaign is used for this example.
2. Click Email>Create Campaign. You will be routed to the design page of the email campaign.
📝 Note: If you would like to use a template for the new campaign, just click on Change Template. Then, select your preferred template. After selecting the template, hit Yes, replace button.
3. In the email template content builder on the right-hand side, click the Product content block to drag and drop it in the position desired within your email template.
4. Your product content placeholder will now show in the email template. Click on the Product content block to open the product picker menu.
5. Click the Select Product button from the content block menu.
6. Enter the name of the product you wish to add via the search button across the top.
7. Select +Add for the product you wish to add from the menu.
8. This will auto populate the primary product image, product name & product URL. Use the content block editor to make any required updates to the product title, description, etc.
9. Repeat steps 3-8 as necessary for additional product blocks in your email.
Edit the Product content block settings
Manually adjust the display settings of your Product content block.
1. Double-click on the Product content block in your email template. This will open up the Content block editor
2. In the Content column on the right, under the Product section you can adjust the following settings:
- Image – replace the current image by uploading a new image or selecting a stock photo from the "more images" drop down menu.
📝Note: Recommended image size for product content blocks is 120px by 120px.
- Price – the price of your product
📝 Note: Please ensure this is the correct listed price of the product. Price updates are not automatic.
- Title – the name of your product.
3. Under the Button section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Link – add the URL link of your product
- Link Open Settings (optional) – choose how the link opens; in a new tab or in the same tab.
- Allow Link (optional) – choose if the button is displayed on the block
- Text – the button text linking to the product
- Text Color – the color of the button text linking to the product
- Background Color – the color of the button linking to the product.
4. Under the General section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Container padding – how much empty space is around the block
Clicking More Options allows you to adjust padding for each side individually.
Repeat the above steps to add more products to your email template.
How it works – Your customers' experience
When the customer receives the email, they will be able to see the Product Block(s) where it was added to your email content. Your customers can then easily click on the image to access those linked product pages.
Article is closed for comments.