Offering email recipients a View in Browser link may help them access the email if they are experiencing any issues with displaying images. displaying images.
How to add a View in Browser link to your email template
📝 Note: For the purposes of this guide, an email Campaign is used for illustrative purposes. You can use follow the same steps to add merge tags to an Automation.
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Marketing > Campaigns > Email and click Create Campaign.
2. In the email template, click into the text content block and in the text formatting tool, click Merge Tags
3. Click the merge tag option view email in browser link
4. Click Save to save any changes to your email template. Your merge tag placeholder will now show in your email template.
Customize your merge tag to match your brand style
1. Highlight the merge tag and select the desired options to customize the look of your merge tag. You can update the font, font color, font size, alignment, and more via the secondary editor
How it works – Your customers' experience
When the customer receives the email, they will be able to see the option to view your email on a web page.