Facebook Audience Sync: Connect your Facebook Ads Manager account to your Marsello account and automatically sync your custom segments straight to Facebook to easily create highly targeted Facebook & Instagram Ads.
In this article:
Before you get started
Here are some things to know:
- You'll need to have an active Facebook account that managers your Facebook Business Page. Please also make sure that your Facebook Ads Manager account is also connected to a Facebook Business Manager account.
- Marsello will not add a signup form or post to your personal Facebook profile.
- Marsello will automatically sync your selected audience every hour keeping your Facebook Audience as up-to-date as possible. Please note, only customers who accept marketing will be synced to Facebook Audience list.
Connect your Facebook Ads Manager Account
- In your Marsello admin, go to Integrations > Add-Ons
- Next to Facebook Audience Sync click Connect
- Click Authenticate to start linking your Marsello & Facebook accounts
This will direct you to Facebook's permissions process to link your account.
- Complete the required Facebook permissions
- You will be asked to provide Marsello with your name and profile picture.
- Click Continue as (your profile name).
- You will be asked to approve Marsello to update the following options.
- Please make sure all options are enabled and click Done.
Facebook will confirm that your Marsello & Facebook accounts are linked.
Click OK to continue.
This will redirect you back to your Marsello admin.
- Select your Facebook Ad account in Marsello
Select your chosen custom segments to sync
The custom segments you have created in Segments will automatically populate under your Facebook Custom Audience Sync page.
⚠️ Important: If you haven't created any custom segments yet, you'll need to create at least one segment to be able to sync across to Facebook. Learn more: How to create custom segments.
- Marsello will only sync customers who accept marketing from your store.
- The customer will need to use the same email address for their Facebook profile as their email listed in your Marsello customer database to be able to sync them into your Facebook Audience.
Viewing your Marsello custom segments in your Facebook Audience list
In your Facebook Ads manager admin, click the Business Tools icon, and then Audiences (or scroll to Audiences if it doesn't show under shortcuts)
Under Audiences, you'll see your enabled Marsello custom segments populated.