Adding an incentive discount to your Forms can be a great way to encourage visitors to sign-up for your marketing. You can do this by editing your Form's content page to notify your visitors of the discount and and then once they've successfully signed up, give them access to your discount code.
⚠️ Important: Currently you are unable to create unique discounts for Forms with Marsello. To achieve this you will first need to create the discount in your POS or eCommerce platform to use on your Form.
In this article:
- Add your discount title to your Form screen content
- Add your discount code to your Success screen content
- How this works – Your customers' experience
Add your discount title to your Form screen content
1. In the Marsello admin, go to Forms
2. Click Create Form
3. Click the Form type you want to create
4. In the Form Content & design page, click the Form screen builder.
5. Click the text content block and add the title of your discount e.g. 10% OFF
6. Format your Form text toolbar (optional)
In the text formatting tool, you can adjust the following settings:
- Text size
- Text formatting – Bold, Italics and underline
- Text alignment – Left, center and right
- List options – Bullet points or numbered list
- Text color
- Text background color
- Indent options
- Link – Add a hyperlink to your text
- Unlink – Unlink your text
Once you are happy with your Form design, switch to design your success page.
Add your discount code to your Success screen content
1. In the Form Content & design page, click into the Success screen builder.
2. Click the text content block and add the discount code that you created in your POS or eCommerce platform.
💡Quick tip: If you create a discount with specific requirements of use and an expiry date, make sure to display these to the customer to make sure they know how to use your discount code.
3. Review your Form design and content
4. Click Next Step
5. Confirm & Launch your Form
Your Form will then be launched ready for your visitors to sign-up.
How it works – Your customers' experience
Once you've enabled your Form, it will begin to display to your visitors. They will be able to see your discount incentive and join your mailing list by completing the sign-up form.
The visitors must enter their Name and Email address, and then opt-in to your mailing list by clicking the Subscribe button at the bottom of the form.
📝 Note: If the visitor doesn't submit their details, they will not be able to access your unique discount code.
The visitor will then be added as a customer on your eCommerce (and POS) and into your Marsello list ready to receive your marketing.
The visitor will then see your Success screen with their discount code that they can use on their next purchase.