SMS Automation Template Library
Marsello's prebuilt SMS automation library has a variety templates to help you find what best works for your brand. Whether you're looking to send a post-purchase follow-up, a complete your account message, loyalty notifications or say Happy Birthday. These templates aim to save you time, minimize your effort and enable you to create beautiful campaigns.
In this article:
Using a template from the SMS automation template library
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Automations.
2. From the drop-down menu next to the create automation button, select Automation Library
3. Under the Filter by feature, select SMS.
This will open your SMS Automation Library.
4. Select the template that you wish to use. This will open up a new automation for your review.
📝Note: The Connected to message indicates any additional Marsello Pro feature which will need to be enabled to ensure the SMS messages will send.
5. Select edit automation to open the automation editor.
This will allow you to make any required changes to your automation including:
- edits to the trigger (to make edits to the sending conditions of your automation, select the cog icon to the right of the trigger)
- adding additional steps in the SMS automation (to add additional steps such as another SMS or an email, select the + icon)
- adding delays to the sending times between messages (to add in delays between messages in the automation, select the + icon)
- edits to the SMS message itself (to edit the contents of the SMS message, select the pencil icon to the right of the SMS step in the automation)
6. Once your automation is finalized, select enable automation
📝Note: Marsello will continue to add Store Name & Opt-out to all SMS messages & unsubscribe on all emails sent via Marsello.