Add Marsello to your Lightspeed Restaurant (K-Series) POS menu screen walkthrough
Video coming soon!
Add a Marsello web extension to K-Series
In your Lightspeed K-Series back-office admin
1. Go to Configuration > Settings
2. Click Web extensions
3. Click + Add a new web extension
In Marsello admin, under their LSK connection
4. Under Step 2, copy your 'Loyalty URL' by simply clicking the ‘copy’ icon
Back in LSK, new web extension form
5. Under Settings, enter:
Name: This can be anything, but needs to be easy for staff members to be recognized e.g. Loyalty Program
URL: Paste your Marsello Loyalty URL
6. Click Save.
Now you’ve created the ability for K-Series & Marsello to communicate. The next step is to add your new loyalty web extension to the POS menu screen for staff to be able to interact with.
Add your web extension to POS
In K-Series back-office admin
1. Go to Menu Management > Menus
2. Click on your current ‘Menu’
3. Next to Main Screens, click ADD
4. Configure your Main Screen button
Name: This can be anything but needs to be easy for staff members to be recognized e.g. Loyalty or Check rewards
Color: Any color, preferably something that stands out to the staff member
5. Click Save. You should now see your Loyalty Button listed as a menu option.
6. In the Loyalty button options, click Add button
7. Select Web extension
8. Select the Marsello Loyalty extension checkbox
9. Click Add 1 button
10. Click Update & reload devices
This menu will then be updated with your Marsello web extension so staff can easily access customers' loyalty profiles & redeem rewards.
📝 Note: If you have multiple menus, please follow the same process to add loyalty to all your Menu screens.
In your Marsello admin
11. Under K-Series, once you've finished all 3 step-up tasks, click on the check box to indicate you have finished installing Marsello on your K-Series app admin.
This will confirm the URL has been added and close out the task on the Marsello side.