Allows staff to access customer loyalty and marketing profiles directly from your Lightspeed (R-Series) POS sales screen. How to add your custom loyalty button for Desktop and iPad (iOS App).
Add Marsello to your Lightspeed Retail (R-Series) POS sales screen walkthrough video
How to add Marsello to your Lightspeed Retail (R-Series) POS Sales Screen
1. In your Lightspeed back-office admin,
For iPad (iOS App): In the bottom navigation, tap Manager and then tap Settings
For Desktop: In the side navigation, click Settings
The next steps are the same process for both Desktop & iPad (iOS App) users.
2. Scroll to Advanced Setup and click on Custom Menus.
3. From Custom Menus, select Register: Sales tab.
4. Next, you will need to select Add New Button as you are going to create a new loyalty button.
5. Add the following new button details and then click Add Button to Menu:
Type: Open WebPage
Color: Here you can select your brand's colors
Sort Order: This can update the order list on the POS (Optional)
By default, the sort order option will be on the far right.
6. Select Save Changes. You should now see your Loyalty Button listed as a menu option.
7. Still on your R-Series menu, go to Buttons > Loyalty and click on the pencil icon.
8. This will open up the Details page where you will be able to add and include your Marsello URL under the URL field. To find out your Marsello URL, you will need to have your Marsello app admin open in another tab. From your Marsello app admin, go to the Integrations > POS & eCommerce sites tab.
9. Once your POS & eCommerce sites page is open, you will see an orange banner outlining any outstanding tasks you need to complete. Click on the drop-down arrow to open this banner.
10. Under step 3, you will see your unique Marsello URL. Select the clipboard to copy your Marsello URL.
11. Go back to your R-Series app admin and paste your Marsello URL under the Details section of your Loyalty Button Menu (the page you were previously working in).
12. Select Save Changes. Staff will now be able to access customers’ loyalty & marketing profile from the POS sales screen.
13. Go back to your Marsello app admin and click on the check box to indicate you have added your unique Marsello URL to your R-Series app admin.
This will confirm the URL has been added and close out the task on the Marsello side.