Creating a tabless loyalty program allows you to remove the loyalty tab from your online store. You can then use your unique loyalty program link to allow your customers to access their loyalty profile in other ways, for example, through your store's navigation, a loyalty banner, etc.
📝 Note: You can update both the loyalty tab position and visibility under Loyalty tab design. For example, you can keep the tab visible on desktop and hidden on mobile.
Creating a tabless program
Update the Loyalty Tab Visibility
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > Online Widget
2. Click on Tab and then Tab Visibility
3. Under Tab Visibility, click None
📝 Note: If you are on the Beta Widget, you can update both the loyalty tab position and visibility under Loyalty tab design.
Create your unique loyalty program link
To create a tabless loyalty program, you'll need to first create your unique loyalty program link.
1. Go to your online store's homepage
2. At the end of the URL, Add /?loyal
Pro Tip: You can have this on any page on your website, as lon as it has /?loyal at the end of the URL.
3. Press Enter to open your loyalty widget on your online store.
4. Copy your loyalty program link. You can now use this loyalty program link on your online store to create a tabless program.
Add your loyalty program to your online store's navigation
One way you can create a tabless program is by adding your unique loyalty program link to your store's navigation.
1. In your Shopify admin, click Online Store > Navigation
2. Click the menu you'd like to add your loyalty program to, e.g. Main Menu
3. Under Main Menu, click Add menu item
4. Enter the name of your menu item, e.g. Rewards, Loyalty Club, VIP
5. Under Link, paste your unique loyalty program link
6. Click Add, and then Save Menu
How it works - Your customers' experience
Your new loyalty program menu item will then show on your chosen website navigation, e.g. Main Menu.
When a visitor clicks REWARDS the loyalty widget will open. New customers can join your loyalty program and existing customers can log in to check their points balance, earn points, and redeem rewards.
💡 Pro Tip: Make sure that your loyalty program is visible and clearly labeled so that customers can find it. You may even choose to have links on both top and bottom navigation bars, and button links throughout the site so it's easily accessible.