How to access media library
1. From your Marsello app admin go to Marketing > Social > Media Library
2. Within the Media Library you can:
Click Used, Unused or Favorite media
Click Media tags drop-down menu to select unsplashed or Shopify media
Sort media by last modified, first modified, name (A-Z or Z-A)
1. To upload media to your media library, click the Upload Media box.
2. Drag and drop any files or choose a local file.
3. Upload media and click Add.
📝 Note: Media will be uploaded with file size, type of file, and uploaded date. You can also upload media by clicking add product images or add stock images in blue boxes.
How to edit and schedule media from media library
You can edit any uploaded media within your media library, and also schedule your media directly for a social post.
1. Click either the pencil icon under the actions column or the three dots to edit or remove media.
2. Add a short description for your selected media, and add tags.
3. Click Create Social post.
4. Add the internal name of the post and select social profile.
5. Add media and post message details.
6. Additional optional edits include:
click Edit Image or Edit Video under the individual media to edit it
click change Media to add/remove media
add a Linkin.bio link
add a first comment, location, or tag people
click save or publish now
7. Select Post immediately or Post at a specific date and time
📝 Note: You can change the scheduled date and time if needed.
How to manage your media
1. You can manage media by clicking the three dots under the actions column and click delete to remove any media.