Social Sales Tracking FAQs
In this article:
- How does social sales tracking work?
- How do I add sales tracking to a social post?
- How does the sales tracking align with different product tagging options?
How does social sales tracking work?
Social sales tracking includes orders placed within the sales tracking window, it is based on the product, collection, or promotion included in the order within the sales tracking window. Please note that post engagement is not considered for sales tracking.
📝 Note: This is the most direct we can get sales tracking, Social media platform APIs, don’t allow ANY company to pull back individual data, only totals. So we are the smartest social media management tool on the market.
How do I add sales tracking to a social post?
1. From your Marsello app admin, go to Acquire > Social > Posts and click on the post you wish to tag for sales tracking.
2. Click Track Sales
3. Under the Shopify Products (or Shopify Collections) drop-down menu, select the products (or collections) you wish to tag.
4. Click Save
How does the sales tracking align with the different tagging options?
Any order that includes a product tagged or a product in a specific collection (regardless of being tagged separately or together) will be counted towards your sales tracking statistics.
What is the recommended sales tracking window for social posts?
The recommended and default sales tracking window for Social Posts is 24 hours, however, this can be customized.
Please sign in to leave a comment.