🔓 Email Flows and Campaigns are unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.Product
Video is a content block that you can drag into any email flow and campaigns template. It will embed a hosted video URL within your email content and deliver to every customer within that audience, segment or group.
In this article:
- Add a Video content block to your email template
- Edit the Video content block settings
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Add a Video content block to your email template
📝 Note: Editing a pre-built automation is used for this example.
2. Click Edit on the email flow that you would like to customize. For this example, an automated email flow has been used.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit an email template.
4. In the email content builder on the right-hand side, select the Video content block to drag and drop it in the position you want within your email template.
Your product recommendations content placeholder will now show in the email template.
📝 Note: Your videos will need to be hosted before you can add this content block to your emails.
Edit the Video content block settings
Adjust the display settings of your Video content block.
- Click on the Video content block in your email template.
2. In the General column on the right, you can add the URL link to the video that you would like to include.
3. In the Content column on the right, you can adjust Container Padding. This indicate how much empty-space is around the block. Clicking More Options allows you to adjust padding for each side individually.