Schedule Single Image and Video Instagram Posts
Schedule single images or videos to Instagram with Marsello Social.
📝 Note: Only business profiles can auto-publish single image and video posts.
In this article:
Schedule Your Instagram Post
1. From your Marsello app admin, go to Planner and select your Instagram profile
2. Go to the Side library to drag and drop the image/video you wish to schedule onto the calendar.
3. Write a caption or add a saved caption.
4. Additional optional edits include:
- click Edit Image or Edit Video under the individual media to edit it
- click change Media to add/remove media
- add a linkin.bio link
- add a first comment, location, or tag people
- click save
5. Select Post immediately or Post at a specific date and time📝 Note: you can change the scheduled date and time if needed
💡Tip: If you need to edit your post before publishing, click the post on the Calendar to reopen the post builder.
Publish Single Image and Video Posts on Instagram
Post at a specific time and date
When Post at a specific time and date is selected, your post will be published automatically at its scheduled time.
- An Instagram business profile
- Post must contain only 1 image or video
- Auto Publish must be enabled before it can be used
Please sign in to leave a comment.