Before you get started
Here are some key details to note before cropping and adding filters to photos for social posts:
You can only crop and add filters to photos when creating or editing a post
Crops and filters will save to your media library
Photo filters can only be applied on the web
Cropping Photos for social posts in Marsello
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Marketing >Social > Posts and select Create Post (or open a scheduled post).
2. Select the social profile you will be posting to and upload your image under Media.
3. Click into the image you have selected and in the right-hand corner, click on the three dots then edit image to open the email editor.
4. Click on the crop icon to customize your image size to the social platform's guidelines.
5. Click export image to save and replace the current image with the newly resized image.
Adding filters to photos for social posts in Marsello
1. Click on the image you have selected and in the right-hand corner, click on the three dots then edit the image to open the email editor.
2 This will open up the filter menu
3.. Choose a filter and use the slider to adjust the intensity of the filter.
4.. Click export image to save
💡Tip: To remove the filter on your photo, click Clear Filters.