Cropping and adding filters to photos
Use your Marsello app to crop photos and add filters when scheduling posts.
In this article:
Cropping Photos1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Social > Posts> Create Post (or open a scheduled post).
2. Select the social profile you will be posting to and upload your image under Media.
3. Click into the image you have selected and in the right-hand corner, click on the three dots then edit image to open the email editor.
4. Click on the crop icon to customize your image size to the social platform's guidelines.
5. Click export image to save and replace the current image with the newly resized image.
Adding Filters to Photos
1. Click into the image you have selected and in the right-hand corner, click on the three dots then edit image to open the email editor.
2 This will open up the filter menu
3.. Choose a filter and use the slider to adjust the intensity of the filter.
4.. Click export image to save
💡Tip: To remove the filter on your photo, click Clear Filters.
- You can only crop and add filters to photos when creating or editing a post
- Crops and filters will save to your media library
- Photo filters can only be applied on the web