Earn points for completing their profile
In this article:
How to set your 'Complete profile' points reward
1. In your Marsello admin, under Loyalty, go to Earning Points & Referrals.
2. Under Completing profile
3. Click Edit
4. Under How many points should be given? Enter the number of loyalty points you would like to reward your members for entering their information.
5. Click Save
How it works – your customers' experience
When your customers log in to their account and visit the Earn tab of your loyalty widget, they will see your 'Complete profile' reward.
They can click on this option to add their additional information. They will be asked to update their Birthdate, Gender, and Mobile number.
📝 Note: All fields are required to be completed in order for the customer to receive the reward points.
Once they've filled out the form and clicked save, the points will be added to their account.
📝Note: If you have your Points Earned automation turned on, your customer will automatically be notified by email. This email will let them know how many loyalty points they have earned, their new loyalty points balance, and how many points away they are from their next reward.
If you are still using the Earned Points loyalty notification, please view the How to move your loyalty notifications into automations article to enable the Points Earned automation.
Key benefits of the loyalty notification switch:
- REPORTING! You will now be able to track sends, opens, and clicks of your Loyalty emails - which has never been available before.
- Customization! You will be able to use automation templates and further customize the email using the familiar drag-and-drop builder so no more editing HTML
- You can now send Loyalty Notifications to your customers via SMS, check them out here
Track the performance of the completing profile option
Once you've set up how many points your members earn for completing their profile, you can track the progress. Here's how:
1. In your Earning Points tab > Completing profile
2. Click the down arrow beside the edit button and then click View reporting.
This will open the insight page. Here you can see:
- Members who completed this action
- Their gender
- Their birthday & current age
- Their mobile number
- The number of points they've earned
- The date they completed the action
Article is closed for comments.