Earn points for completing their profile
In this article:
- How to set points for your 'Complete profile' reward
- How it works – your customers' experience
- Track the performance of the completing profile option
How to set your 'Complete profile' points reward
1. In your Marsello admin, under Loyalty, go to Earning Points & Referrals.
2. Under Completing profile
📝 Note: Make sure that Completing profile is toggled to on to be able to edit this.
3. Click Edit
4. Under How many points should be given? Enter the number of loyalty points you would like to reward your members for entering their information.
5. Click Save
How it works – your customers' experience
When your customers log in to their account and visit the Earn tab of your loyalty widget, they will see your 'Complete profile' reward.
They can click on this option to add their additional information. They will be asked to update their Birthdate, Gender and Mobile number.
📝 Note: All fields are required to be completed in order for the customer to receive the reward points.
Once they've filled out the form and clicked save, the points will be added to their account.
Track the performance of the completing profile option
Once you've set up how many points your members earns for completing their profile, you can track the progress. Here's how:
1. In your Earning Points tab > Completing profile
2. Click See Activity
This will open the insight page. Here you can see:
- Members who completed this action
- Their gender
- Their birthday & current age
- Their mobile number
- The amount of points they've earned
- The date they completed the action