How to edit the complete account request SMS automation
1. In your Marsello dashboard, navigate to Loyalty > In-store portal. This will lead you to the In-store Customer Portal: Settings page.
2. In the bar on the top of the page you can see the Complete account request SMS heading. You can toggle this automation on/off using the toggle on the right.
3. Clicking 'edit' will lead you to the automation preview page. The automation preview page will display the revenue generated, customers who have entered the flow, customers who are in the flow, and customers who have exited the flow. This will also display each automation flow step.
The default trigger for this flow is 'Targeting customers when they sign up'.
The first step in the flow is SMS, and the preview displays the SMS preview you will send to your customers when they sign up at POS.
4. To edit the automation, click edit automation. This will open the automated flow where you can view the individual messages in the flow.
📝 Note: If the automation is already enabled, a pop-up will populate to inform you that you will need to disable the automation to edit this. This is because the automation will need to be disabled while editing the automation. You will be prompted to re-enable the flow when you are navigating out of the edit automation phase.
5. To edit the trigger settings of the flow by clicking on the settings icon. A pop-up window will appear allowing you to update the custom trigger settings.
6. To edit Edit the SMS step click the pencil tool:
7. This will take you to the edit SMS content page where you can customize the SMS message in the message content box.
You can send a preview text to your mobile or save and return to the automation.
8. To add another step to your SMS Complete Profile automation, click the plus icon as below:
9. Once you have completed editing the automation, click "Enable Automation". A pop-up will appear which confirms the steps you have selected.
📝 Note: On the pop-up window a preview will appear regarding relevant SMS credits. If you do not have sufficient credits the automation will pause. You can update your SMS billing via this page of your Marsello account under the SMS billing tab. Please also refer to our article on SMS sending compliance to ensure best practices for your complete profile SMS automation.
A success message will appear to confirm that your SMS automation has been enabled and customers will begin entering the automation flow upon POS signup.
How it works – Your customers' experience
When a visitor has registered at your Lightspeed Restaurant (O-Series) POS they will be sent the SMS to their mobile device to prompt them to complete their account.