🔓 Feedback Survey is unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.
With Feedback, you'll be able to measure customer satisfaction automatically, and find out what your customers think about your store to identify areas of improvement.
In this article:
- How to add Feedback to your Earned Points Email
- How it works - your customers' experience
How to add Feedback to your Earned Points Email
1. In your app admin, go to Loyalty > Email Notifications
2. Next to Earned Points Email, click Preview & Edit
3. In the Earned Points Email, click edit template
4. Under Merge Tags, copy the feedback block
📝 Note: You can customize the look and text of your feedback block in your Feedback Settings.
5. Click into your email template, under the call-to-action button paste the Feedback Block merge tag.
6. Click Save Email
📝 Note: Feedback will only work if Earned Points Email is turned on.
How it works - your customers' experience
When the customer makes a purchase, they will automatically receive the earned points email and ask them to give feedback on their shopping experience.
The customer will then click on either a happy or sad face to indicate their satisfaction with their most recent purchase. This will send them to a short feedback form where they can provide more detail.
Here your customer can provide more details to their feedback and can leave a comment, outlining what affected their most recent experience with you.
If your customer does not fill in this form, but has already clicked the happy or sad face, their original response will still be recorded automatically and their reason will be 'Unspecified'.
Once their feedback is submitted a thank you message confirms their response has been recorded. All feedback will be recorded in your feedback admin and is for your eyes only.