In this article:
- How to export your customer database
- What data is included in the customer export
How to export your customer database
1. In your Marsello Admin, go to the Customers page
2. In the top right corner, click Actions
3. In the drop-down options, click Export Customers
Your export will automatically start downloading and will be saved to your downloads folder on your computer.
What data is included in the customer export
You customer database export contains the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Points balance: The customer's current points balance
- Mobile Number
- Total spent: The total amount that the customer has spent at your store.
- Total number of orders: The total number of order that the customer has made at your store.
- Total Points Collected: The total number of points that the customer has earned at your store.
- Segment: The segment that customer belongs to e.g. New