Update Campaigns and Automations to use the In-Store Portal Lightspeed Restaurant (O-Series Merchants)
Existing Lightspeed Restaurant (O-Series) merchants can now share their in-store customer portal experience with customers via campaigns and automations The in-store customer portal is a place for your customers to interact with your loyalty program and also access any discount codes sent via marketing emails. Here they can sign-up, check their points balance, earn more points and claim rewards.
In this article:
- How to create your in-store portal link
- Adding your in-store portal link to campaigns and automations
- How it works - Your Customer's Experience
How to create your in-store portal link
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Loyalty > In-store Portal
2. Scroll down to the customize domain section and copy your domain name.
3. While in your Marsello app admin, open up a new tab and paste your domain name in the URL address bar and add .marsello.app to the end of it. This will populate your unique domain.
4. While still in the new tab, copy your unique domain name for customizations in campaigns and automations.
Adding the in-store portal link to campaigns and automations
📝 Note: In this example, we will be using a one-off email campaign. The process is identical to automated email flows. Please be sure to update each email in the flow that hosts the loyalty widget using the steps below.
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Campaigns> Email and select create campaign if this will be a new campaign. If you are editing an existing draft campaign, please open the draft for editing.
2. Drag and drop a button block into the desired location of your email campaign
3. Double click in the button block to edit the text and update to "Show Rewards".
4. Under the Action setting in the button block editor (right-hand side of your screen), go to URL and use control+v to link the button to your unique customer portal.
5. Further customize the look and feel of your button under the button options editor to better suit your brand.
6. Click save.
How it works - Your customers' experience
When customers receive their marketing campaign and/or automation, they may click on the show rewards button to interact with your loyalty program. The show rewards button will connect them to the in-store portal so that customers can check their loyalty balance, claim rewards and complete additional earn options.