Connecting Bopple to Marsello
Rewarding your customers in-store and online, no matter where they place an order has never been easier. Connect Bopple and Lightspeed Restaurant O-Series to your Marsello account to provide customers with a seamless loyalty experience.
In this article:
- Enable Marsello in your Lightspeed Backoffice
- Connecting Bopple to Marsello when Lightspeed Restaurant (O-Series) is enabled on Marsello
Enable Marsello in your Lightspeed Backoffice
1. In your Lightspeed admin, go to Backoffice > Integrations
2. Click on the enable button to complete your connection to Marsello
Connecting Bopple to Marsello when Lightspeed Restaurant (O-Series) is enabled on Marsello
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to the Integrations > POS & eCommerce sites > Connect New Integration
2. This will bring up your list of available connections. Next to Bopple, select Add Integration.
Note: When creating your Bopple credentials in Marsello, please make sure you don’t use the same username/password combo that you used to sign up to Marsello or you will have issues connecting in step 3.
3. Log into your Bopple back office. Go to store settings > integrations tab and connect Marsello using the credentials you created in step 2.