How can I delete loyalty discount codes in Marsello?
If the customer is unable to redeem a discount code for any reason and the staff member manually adds a discount to the sale, you can easily delete the discount code from the customer’s account.
In this article:
- How to identify the customer's unique reward discount code
- How to delete the customer's unique discount code
How to identify the customer's unique reward discount code
1. In your Marsello Admin, go to Customers
2. Search for the customer by name or email address
3. Select the customer by clicking on their Name
4. Under the customer's profile, click Spend
5. The customer's claimed discount codes appears at the top of their rewards page. Click View next to the discount that you want to delete
6. Copy the customer's unique discount code
📝 Note: Save the customer's discount code in easy place to access, ready for the next steps.
How to delete the customer's unique discount code
You'll need the customer's unique discount code.
1. In your Marsello Admin, navigate to: https://preview.marsello.com/Manage/Rewards/DeleteDiscountCode
2. Paste the unique discount code in the text box and click search
3. Double check the discount code details to make sure that you are deleting the correct discount code.
⚠️ Important: Make sure that all the details are correct. Deleting a discount code is permanent, and cannot be undone. This will also delete the discount code from your POS and/or eCommerce platform
4. Click Delete discount code
5. Click Yes, delete discount to confirm
The unique discount code will then be deleted from the customer's account and from your POS and/or eCommerce platform.