How do customers qualify to receive Marsello emails?
Using Marsello, you can send both transactional loyalty program emails and marketing emails.
In this article:
- Customers who can receive your loyalty program emails
- Customers who can receive your marketing emails
Customers who can receive your loyalty program emails
Loyalty program emails are triggered by the customer's behaviour, these emails are transactional and do not require the customer to accept email marketing. These emails can be sent to any customer on your customer database.
Using loyalty program notification emails, you can keep your customers up-to-date on their loyalty points and available rewards.
Types of loyalty program notification emails:
- Earned points email: Automatically notify customers when they earn points.
- Reward unlocked email: Automatically notifying customers when they have earned enough points to claim a reward.
- Reward coupon email: When customers claim a reward, automatically send them their unique discount code, so they can easily access it the next time they shop.
📖 Keep reading: Update your loyalty program notification emails
If you would like to only send loyalty program notification emails to customers who have accept email marketing, you can update this in your Settings page under Email Marketing and Notifications using the toggle below. This will mean that any of your customers who do not accept marketing will also no longer receive transactional emails.
Customers who can receive your marketing emails
One-off email campaigns, Automated Email Flows and Holiday Promotion email are marketing emails and require the customer to accept email marketing. These emails can only be sent to customers who accept marketing on your customer database.
If the customer does not accept marketing, they will not receive any marketing emails from Marsello.
Types of marketing emails you can send using Marsello:
- Campaigns: Send one-off emails, like newsletters, promotions, or new stock updates to your entire database, or to a certain customer segment.
- Automation: Setup automated email flows to send the right message to the right customer at the right time. Start with best practice email flows that are designed to drive sales and give you time to focus on running your store.
- Holiday Promotions: Marsello takes care of the hard work out of Holiday marketing with pre-built email flows that are ready to send thanks to smart integrations that create optimized recommendations based on your store insights.
- Can customers opt-out of emails?
Your customers can unsubscribe from loyalty notification emails and/or marketing emails at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email sent by Marsello and updating their email preferences.