Track the performance of your Automations
Once you've set-up your Email Flows, you can track the progress of both the flows and the individual emails. These insights will show you how effective your email flows are and areas for improvement.
In this article:
Monitor your Email Flow insights
1. In your app admin, go to Email Flows
2. Click on the flow you would like to view the insights for to open the preview page
3. At the top of the preview page, you can see the flow insights
Here you can see:
- The total revenue generated by this Email Flow, and how many sales are attributed
- The number of customers that have entered
- The number of customers currently in the flow
- The number of customers that have exited the flow
📝 Note: A customer will exit an Email Flow if they make a purchase during the flow, complete the flow or unsubscribe.
View detailed email reports
1. On the Email Flow preview page, scroll down to a specific email and click view detailed email reporting
💡Tip: Above the detailed email reporting link, you can see a quick preview of how many times this email has been sent, opened, and clicked.
In the detailed email reporting, you can see:
Sent, opened, and clicked metrics
How many times the email has been sent and engaged with.
Click on the number to see the specific customer details.
Total revenue generated
The number of orders that have been attributed to this email, and the total revenue generated from those orders.
The % of delivered emails that have been opened by customers. This is a measure of how appealing your emails are and how likely customers are to open them.
The % of clicks per unique opens. This is a measure of how enticing your email content is and how likely customers are to click on links and call-to-actions within your email.
The email reports provide valuable insight on how your customers respond to the content of your Email Flows.
Be sure to check them regularly and modify your emails to get the best results!
How sales are attributed to an Email Flow
When a customer has opened and/or clicked an Email Flow from Marsello, then makes a purchase within 10 days, that sale is attributed to the email flow and will be represented in the flow revenue.