Add a Product Content block to your email template
Product is a content block that you can drag into any automated email flow and campaigns template. You can then manually add a product to showcase in your email template.
In this article:
- Add a Product content block to your email template
- Edit the Product content block settings
Add a Product content block to your email template
📝 Note: An email campaign is used for this example.
2. Click Create Campaign. You will be routed to the design page of the email campaign.
📝 Note: If you would like to use a template for the new campaign, just click on Change Template. Then, select your preferred template. After selecting the template, hit on the Yes, replace button.
3. In the email template content builder on the right-hand side, click the Product content block to drag and drop it in the position you want within your email template.
Your product content placeholder will now show in the email template.
4. Edit the Product content block settings (please refer to the steps below).
5. After setting up the Product content block, click on Save & Continue to Settings found in the upper right corner.
6. Complete the Campaign Setting by putting a subject line and selecting your preferred audience.
📝 Note: you can add a merge tag in the subject line by clicking the Merge dropdown menu.
7. After completing the Campaign Settings, click on the Save and Continue to Review found in the upper right corner. On this page, you will be given options to review the following details as the subject line, Recipients, Unsubscribe Link, and From & Replies.
8. If you're okay with the settings, you'll need to click on the Schedule or Send button in the upper right corner. A window will pop out to give you options to schedule or send now the email campaign.
If you choose Schedule, you'll set a date as to when the email campaign will be sent and hit on the Schedule button.
If you choose Send Now, you'll simply hit on the Send Now button.
Edit the Product content block settings
Manually adjust the display settings of your Product content block.
1. Click on the Product content block in your email template.
2. In the Content column on the right, under the Product section you can adjust the following settings:
- Image – add an image of your product
Recommended image size is 120px by 120px.
- Price – the price of your product
📝 Note: Please ensure this is the correct listed price of the product. Price updates are not automatic.
- Title – the name of your product.
3. Under the Button section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Link – add the URL link of your product
- Link Open Settings (optional) – choose how the link opens; in a new tab or in the same tab.
- Allow Link (optional) – choose if the button is displayed on the block
- Text – the button text linking to the product
- Text Color – the color of the button text linking to the product
- Background Color – the color of the button linking to the product.
4. Under the General section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Container padding – how much empty space is around the block
Clicking More Options allows you to adjust padding for each side individually.
Repeat the above steps to add more products to your email template.
How it works – Your customers' experience
When the customer receives the email, they will be able to see the Product Block(s) where it was added to your email content. Your customers can then easily click through to those linked product pages.