Add a 'Shop Now' button block to your email templates
🔓 Automations and Campaigns are unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.
The 'Shop Now' button is a content block that you can drag-and-drop into your email flow template. It will allow you to create a call-to-action button that directly links your customers to your online store.
📝 Note: This is an eCommerce only feature.
- If you are an online or omnichannel store, by default, Marsello automatically populates your store's domain as the link. If you want to customize this link please replace this block with the Button Block.
- If you are an in-store only retailer, your base templates does not include a 'Shop Now' block.
In this article:
- Add a 'Shop Now' content block to your email template
- Edit the 'Shop Now' content block settings
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Add a 'Shop Now' content block to your email template
📝 Note: A one-off email campaign is used for this example.
2. Click Edit on the Email Automation or Campaign that you would like to customize.
- If creating a One-off Email Campaign, first you will need to enter your email campaign settings, then select 'Next Step' to access the email template.
- Or, if you are editing an Automated Email Flow, then select the pencil icon to the top-right of your email.
4. In the email content builder on the right-hand side, click 'Shop Now' Button content block to drag-and-drop it in the position you want within your email template.
Your 'Shop Now' button will now show on your email template preview.
Edit the 'Shop Now' Button content block settings:
Customize the display settings of your 'Shop Now' Button content block.
📝 Note: Editing your button is optional. We recommend following your store's branding closely when making additional edits.
1. Click on the 'Shop Now' Button content block that you placed within your email template.
2. In the General column on the right, you can adjust the following settings:
- Container Padding – how much empty-space is around the block. Clicking More Options allows you to adjust padding for each side individually.
- Button Text – the text that will be displayed on the button.
The default for this is 'SHOP NOW'.
- Text Size – the size of the text within your button.
- Text Color – the color of the text within your button.
- Background Color – the color of your button
How it works – Your customers’ experience:
When the customer receives the email, they will be able to see the 'Shop Now' Button block where it was added to your email content. Your customers can then easily click through to the home page of your online store ready to make their next purchase.