Marsello Insights dashboards helps you track the performance of your marketing over time! These new insights display the revenue generated from your Marsello marketing, whilst also giving an overview of how your email campaigns are performing.
In this article:
- Choose your Insights timeframes
- Email Campaigns insights explained
→ Statistics definitions
→ Key takeaways from graphs
Choose your Insights display timeframe
By default, insights displays your lifetime results on Marsello. You can view your insights during a specific timeframe by clicking on the date picker.
You can also choose the time period displayed on the insights graphs
i.e. Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
🤖 Data insights: Your insights are updated in real-time to give you the most up-to-date marketing results.
📝 Please note: Marsello insights are calculated using data from after you've installed Marsello. The insights page does not show historical data.
Email Campaign insights explained
The Email Campaigns dashboard displays everything you need to know about the success of your loyalty program. With these insights, they will be able to make effective changes and iterations to your email campaign.
📝 Note: All of these statistics are measured against the selected timeframe.
- Campaigns sent: Total number of one-off email campaigns that have been sent.
- Emails sent: Total number of emails that have been sent as part of one-off email campaigns.
- Delivery rate: The combined average delivery rate (%) of all your one-off email campaigns sent.
- Open rate: The combined average open rate (%) of all your one-off email campaigns delivered.
- Unique clicks: Total number of unique customers who have clicked on at least one email campaign.
- Click rate: The combined average click rate (%) of all your one-off email campaigns opened.
- Email Campaigns revenue generated: Total amount of revenue that is directly attributed to one-off email campaigns.
📝 Note: This is displayed in your local currency, the $ is used to represent that it is a monetary value.
- New orders generated: Total amount of orders that are directly attributed to one-off email campaigns.
Key takeaways from graphs
Graph 1: Email engagement over time
📊 This graph tracks customers' engagement with one-off email campaigns over time.
🔬 This is a useful indicator of how many email campaigns have been sent and delivered. This graph also indicates how many customers have opened or clicked on an email campaign. Ideally you want the 'Sent' and 'Delivered' lines to be as close as possible, the 'opened' close to 'delivered' and the 'clicked' as close to 'opened'.
👉 To improve email deliverability, you could look to send from your own custom email domain.
👉 To improve open rates, you could look into ways to optimize your subject lines or experiment with what days and times you are sending your emails.
👉 To improve click rates, you need to make sure that you are including clickable content and have a clear call-to-action.
📝 Note: Customers can complete multiple actions and therefore can be represented on each line of the graph.
Graph 2: Email campaigns revenue and orders
📊 This graph tracks the amount of revenue generated by one-off email campaigns over time (daily, weekly or monthly).
🔬 This is a useful indicator of your one-off email campaigns success and highlights which time period generated the most revenue. You can use this to compare successful one-off email campaigns to another.
👉 For example, in April your email campaign generated lots of sales, in comparison, May's email campaigns were not as successful. What was in your April campaign content that helped generate those sales? And how can you use that type of content in your next email campaign?