Blacklist specific product(s) from your loyalty program with Lightspeed Kounta POS
🔓 Product Blacklisting is unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.
Product Blacklisting allows you to exclude certain product(s) from your loyalty program so that customers can't earn points for purchasing those products. By default, your customers can earn points for purchasing any product.
📝 Note: With Lightspeed Kounta POS, there are two ways you can blacklist products. You can blacklist by Product Category or by Product Tag. If you would like to blacklist by Product Category, follow these instructions.
In this article:
- Exclude products with a specific product tag from your loyalty program
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Exclude products with a specific product tag from your loyalty program
📝Note: Marsello uses Lightspeed Kounta POS's Product Tag for Product Blacklisting.
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > Settings
2. Under the Lightspeed Kounta POS Order Rewarding section, go to Do not reward points on products that are tagged with one of:
3. Click to open the drop-down list, then click the Product Tag that you would like to exclude from your loyalty program.
📝 Note: You can exclude as many Lightspeed Kounta POS Product Tags from your loyalty program as needed. If you have just created the product tag in Lightspeed Kounta POS, this can take up to 15mins to sync into Marsello.
4. Click Save
All products with that Product tag in Lightspeed Kounta POS will now be excluded from your loyalty program.
How it works – Your customers' experience
When your customer makes an order, Marsello automatically checks your order rewarding settings. If the order contains a product that has been blacklisted, the customer will not earn loyalty points for purchasing that product.
If the customer has other products in their order that aren't excluded from your loyalty program, they can earn points for purchasing those products.