Choose when customers earn loyalty points for making a purchase with Lightspeed Kounta POS
Every time a customer makes a purchase, their order is automatically synced to Marsello. If you have the Making a Purchase earn points option enabled, customers will also earn points for their purchase.
Under the Loyalty program settings, you can choose when loyalty points are earned, removed and when points are not rewarded.
By default, your customers will earn loyalty points for their purchase if their order's payment status is: Completed
In this article:
- Choose when customers earn points for making a purchase
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Choose when customers earn points for making a purchase
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > Settings
2. Under the Lightspeed Kounta POS Order Rewarding section, click Reward Points when Payment Status is one of:
3. From the drop-down, click to add or remove your preferred Payment Status options
4. Click Save
How it works – Your customers' experience
When the customer makes a purchase, their order details and payment status are automatically synced into your Marsello account.
If the order's payment status matches your Lightspeed Kounta POS Order Rewarding settings in Marsello, the customer will automatically earn points for their order.
If you have the Earned Points Email notification turned on, the customer will also receive an email notifying them of how many points they earned for their purchase.