Can I export my Marsello customer database?
Yes, you can export your Marsello customer database at any time. You can also choose to export your entire customer database, a particular RFM customer segment, or a particular custom segment.
In this article:
How to export your entire customer database
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Customers > All Customers
2. Under Customers, click Actions
3. In the drop-down options, click Export Customers
Your export will automatically start downloading as a CSV file. It will be saved to your downloads folder on your computer.
How to export an RFM Customer Segment
1. In your Marsello admin, go to the Home page
2. Under Your Customer Segments, click the number of customers text link of the segment that you would like to export:
3. From the RFM Segment page, click Export Segment in the top left corner.
Your RFM customer segment export will automatically start downloading as a CSV file. It will be saved to your downloads folder on your computer.
How to export a Custom Segment
1. In your Marsello admin, navigate to Customers > Segments
2. Under Segments, click View Segment on the segment that you would like to export
3. Under the Custom Segment page, next to Send Campaign to Segment, click the down arrow button
4. Click Export segment
Your custom segment export will automatically start downloading as a CSV. file. It will be saved to your downloads folder on your computer.
List of data that is included in the export
Your customer database export contains the following information:
- Export Id: A unique ID for each customer. Can be used as a unique identifier when importing points for customers that don't have an email.
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Points balance: The customer's current points balance.
- Mobile Number
- Total spent: The total amount that the customer has spent at your store.
- Total orders: The total number of orders that the customer has made at your store.
- Total Points Collected: The total number of points that the customer has earned at your store.
- Segment: The RFM customer segment that customer belongs to (ex. Best, Loyal, At Risk, Lost).
- Accepts Marketing: The customer's email marketing preference, shown as True as accepts marketing and False for does not accept marketing.
- Status: This Shows whether the customer is active or deleted.
- Last Purchase Date: This shows the last time and date the customer made a purchase.