In this article:
- 'Making a Purchase' earning points settings
- How to check the order's payment status in Cin7
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Making a Purchase earning points settings
Every time a customer makes a purchase, their order is automatically synced to Marsello. If you have the Making a Purchase earn points option enabled, your customers will also earn points for their purchase.
Under the Loyalty program settings, you can see when loyalty points are earned. By default, your customers will earn loyalty points for their purchase if their order's payment status is: Approved.
How to check the order's payment status in Cin7:
1. In your Cin7 Admin, go to Sales > Sales Orders
2. Search for the order by Customer Name or Reference Number
3. On the order line item, click the reference number to open the order details
4. In the Edit Sales Order screen, scroll to the Branch block. If the order has the payment status Approved, the customer will have earned points for this order.
How it works – Your customers' experience
When the customer makes a purchase, their order details and payment status are automatically synced into your Marsello account.
If the order's payment status in Cin7 is Approved, the customer will automatically earn points for their order.
If you have the Earned Points Email notification turned on, the customer will also receive an email notifying them of how many points they earned for their purchase.