How to manually add a customer to a VIP tier
🔓 VIP Program is unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.
Customers automatically enter the next VIP tier once their lifetime points total the minimum requirement of that tier. However, you may have a particular customer who you’d prefer to move to a different tier. You can manually add or remove customers into the preferred tier.
In this article:
- How to manually move a single customer to a specific VIP tier
- How it works – Your customers' experience
1. In the Marsello admin, go to Customers
2. Search for the customer by name or email address and click on the customer's name. This will open the customer's profile.
3. Under their customer profile, click Assign to VIP tier
4. Under Choose VIP Tier, select the VIP tier you want to add the customer to
📝 Note: If you'd like to remove the customer from their current VIP tier, please use the same process as above to assign them a new tier.
The next time the customer makes a purchase in-store or online, they will earn points using their new VIP tier's earning points rules.
The customer's VIP status will be displayed on your loyalty widget earn tab. Here, they can identify how many points they've ever earned. Customers will also be able to see how many points they can earn with each purchase under the tiers tab.