Add Loyalty Program tile to Shopify POS
ℹ️ Your first site (eCommerce or POS) is included in the Marsello Pro Plan. To use Marsello on your Shopify POS, please enable the required sites under the Integrations page.
🔓 Your first site is included in the Marsello Pro plan, you will be billed for additional sites Learn more on pricing.
Marsello's Shopify POS Integration is pre-built into your Shopify POS App. Using Marsello on Shopify POS, you can reward and engage with your most loyal customers without needing to click away or interrupt checkout.
In this article:
Add Marsello as a 'tile' on the Shopify POS sales screen
Adding the Marsello tile will allow your staff to apply the customer's available loyalty or promotional discounts directly from the sales screen on Shopify POS.📝 Note: You will need to make sure that you have the latest app version.
1. In the Shopify POS App's sales screen, tap Add tile
2. Under the tile settings, tap App
3. Under App Extensions > Marsello | Loyalty Marketing, tap Add to smart grid
4. Tap Done to add the Marsello tile to your sales screen.
📝 Note: If you want to adjust the position of your Marsello tile, simply tap and drag the tile to the position you'd like it to display.
Your Marsello tile will now show on the sales screen showing the customer's points balance and if they have promotions available.
💡Quick Tip: If you are working from an iPad to operate Shopify POS, it is recommended that you are using iOS 13 or higher as of September 30, 2022.
How it works–Your staff & customers' experience
The Marsello tile aims to make it easier and faster to reward and engage with your customers.
1. Add the customer's products that they want to purchase to the sale.
2. Add the customer to the sale by tapping Add Customer and then searching for them by name or email address.
The Marsello tile will then update to display that customer's loyalty points balance and indicate if they have any available promotions to redeem (i.e. loyalty rewards or discount codes sent via email).
5. Complete the sale.
- If they redeemed a loyalty reward, the loyalty points cost of that reward will be removed from their loyalty points balance.
- OR If they redeemed an email promotion discount, the discount code will be removed from their account ensuring that they can't use it again.