Marsello Insights dashboards help you track the performance of your marketing over time! These new insights display the revenue generated from your Marsello marketing for each site, while also giving an overview of how each feature is performing, including, new customer sign-ups, feedback satisfaction, and more.
In this article:
Choose your Insights timeframe
By default, insights display your results from the date you installed Marsello. You can view your insights during a specific timeframe by clicking on the start and end date picker.
🤖 Data insights: Your insights are updated in real-time to give you the most up-to-date marketing results.
📝 Please note: The insights page does not show historical data.
Multi-Site Reporting Insights explained
On the Marsello Multi-Site Reporting Dashboard, you can track your sales generated from your Marsello marketing by individual site.
When you connect Marsello, all of your sites are automatically synced into the Integrations > POS & eCommerce section and automatically named according to the site name from your connected integration. These sites will be listed in the Multi-site Reporting Dashboard if they have had at least one sale completed through the site.
Statistic & Revenue Attribution Definitions:
📝 Note: All of these statistics are measured against the selected timeframe and are displayed in your local currency (The $ symbol is used to indicate a monetary value).
- New Customers: Total customers who placed their first order, at each site.
- Points Earned: Total loyalty points earned by customers, at each site.
- Rewards Redeemed: Total loyalty rewards redeemed by customers at each site.
- Total Orders: Total number of orders made by customers, at each site.
- Total Spent: Total amount spent by customers, at each site.
- Revenue Generated: Total amount of revenue, by site, that is directly attributed to Marsello's features.
- Email Revenue: Total amount of revenue, by site, that is directly attributed to Email Campaigns.
🤖 Email Campaigns Attribution Definition: Any order that has been made within 10 days of the customer opening and/or clicking on the email campaign or any order that includes a discount code sent via the email campaign.
- Automation Revenue: Total amount of revenue, by site, that is directly attributed to Automated Emails.
🤖 Automation Attribution Definition: Any order that has been made within 10 days of the customer opening and/or clicking on the automated email or any order that includes a discount code sent via the automated email.
- SMS Revenue: Total amount of revenue, by site, that is directly attributed to SMS Campaigns.
🤖 SMS Campaigns Attribution Definition: Any order that has been made within 10 days of the customer receiving the SMS message.
- Loyalty Revenue: Total amount of revenue, by site, that is directly attributed to Loyalty Rewards and Referral Program.
🤖 Loyalty Program Attribution Definitions:
→ Loyalty Reward revenue: Any order that includes a loyalty reward discount code.
→ Referral Program revenue: Any orders that have been made by a successfully referred customer.
- Feedback Responses: Total number of feedback responses (both 'Satisfied' & 'Not Satisfied', by site, received.
- Satisfaction Score: Your customers' satisfaction percentage, by site. This score is calculated by dividing 'Positive' responses by total feedback responses from your customers for a given site.
📝Note: In the instance where a merchant has multiple marketing tactics active at the same time, for example, a customer receives an SMS campaign, then opens an email, and then makes a purchase, the last touch point is noted for attribution.
Article is closed for comments.