SMS Campaigns Insights
Marsello Insights dashboards helps you track the performance of your marketing over time! These new insights display the revenue generated from your Marsello marketing, whilst also giving an overview of how your SMS campaigns are performing.
In this article:
- Choose your Insights display timeframe
- SMS campaign Insights explained
- Statistics definition
- Key takeaways from graphs
Choose your Insights display timeframe
By default, insights displays your lifetime results on Marsello. You can view your insights during a specific timeframe by clicking on the date picker.
You can also choose the time period displayed on the insights graphs
i.e. Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
🤖 Data insights: Your insights are updated in real-time to give you the most up-to-date marketing results.
📝 Please note: Marsello insights are calculated using data from after you've installed Marsello. The insights page does not show historical data.
SMS Campaign insights explained
The SMS Campaigns dashboard displays everything you need to know about the success of your loyalty program. With these insights, they will be able to make effective changes and iterations to your email campaign and ultimately sales.
📝 Note: All of these statistics are measured against the selected timeframe.
- Total credits used: Total amount of SMS credits used to send SMS Campaigns.
- SMS Campaigns sent: Total number of SMS Campaigns that have been sent.
- SMS sent: Total number of SMS messages that have been sent.
- Delivery rate: The combined average delivery rate (%) of all your SMS Campaigns sent.
- Unique clicks: Total number of unique customers who have clicked on at least one SMS.
- Click rate: The combined average click rate (%) of all your SMS Campaigns delivered. 📝 Note: For both the Click rate & Unique clicks, your SMS campaign must include a link. When you are creating SMS campaign, please paste in a full URL, Marsello will automatically shorten the URL to optimize if for SMS and place tracking on that URL so that it will populate these insights metrics.
- SMS Campaign revenue generated: Total amount of revenue that is directly attributed to SMS Campaigns. 📝 Note: This is displayed in your local currency with the $ representing that it is a monetary value.
- New orders generated: Total amount of orders that are directly attributed to SMS Campaigns.
Key takeaways from graphs
Graph 1: SMS Subscribers by country code
📊 This graph displays the percentage of SMS subscribers by country code. This is measured against the selected timeframe.
🔬 This is a useful indicator of where SMS subscribers are based and can be used to calculate the approximate number of credits needed to send an SMS campaign.
Graph 2: SMS campaigns revenue and orders graph
📊 This graph tracks the amount of revenue generated by SMS campaigns over time (daily, weekly or monthly).
🔬 This is a useful indicator of your SMS campaign's success and highlights which time period generated the most revenue. You can use this to compare successful SMS campaigns to others.
Graph 3: SMS sent vs delivered over time
📊 This graph tracks customers' engagement with SMS campaigns over time.
🔬 This is a useful indicator of how many SMS campaigns have been sent and delivered.
📝 Note: Customers can complete multiple actions and therefore can be represented on each line of the graph.
Article is closed for comments.