Marsello Insights dashboards helps you track the performance of your marketing over time! These new insights display the revenue generated from your Marsello marketing, whilst also giving an overview of how each feature is performing.
In this article:
- Choose your Insights timeframes
- Marsello Performance Insights explained
→ Result & revenue attribution definitions
→ Key takeaways from graphs
- Customers Insights explained
→ Statistics definitions
→ Key takeaways from graphs
- Order Attribution Table explained
Choose your Insights display timeframe
By default, insights displays your lifetime results on Marsello. You can view your insights during a specific timeframe by clicking on the date picker.
You can also choose the time period displayed on the insights graphs
i.e. Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
🤖 Data insights: Your insights are updated in real-time to give you the most up-to-date marketing results.
📝 Please note: Marsello insights are calculated using data from after you've installed Marsello. The insights page does not show historical data.
Marsello Performance Insights explained
On the Marsello Performance Dashboard, you can track your sales generated from your Marsello marketing.
Result & Revenue Attribution Definitions:
📝 Note: All of these statistics are measured against the selected timeframe and are displayed in your local currency. The $ is used a symbol to represent that it is a monetary.
- Total Revenue Generated By Marsello: Total amount of revenue that is directly attributed to Marsello's features.
- From Email Campaigns: Total amount of revenue that is directly attributed to email campaigns.
🤖 Email Campaigns Attribution Definition: Any order that has been made within 10 days of the customer opening and/or clicking on the email campaign or any order that includes a discount code sent via the email campaign.
- From Automation: Total amount of revenue that is directly attributed to automated emails.
🤖 Automation Attribution Definition: Any order that has been made within 10 days of the customer opening and/or clicking on the automated email or any order that includes a discount code sent via the automated email.
- From Loyalty Program: Total amount of revenue that is directly attributed to loyalty rewards and referral program.
🤖 Loyalty Program Attribution Definitions:
→ Loyalty Reward revenue: Any order that includes a loyalty reward discount code.
→ Referral Program revenue: Any orders that have been made by a successfully referred customer.
- From SMS Campaigns: Total amount of revenue that is directly attributed to SMS campaigns.
🤖 SMS Campaigns Attribution Definition: Any order that has been made within 10 days of the customer receiving the SMS message.
📝 Note: Marsello only attributes discount codes that have been created by the Marsello platform, it does not include discount codes manually created in your POS and/or eCommerce platforms.
Key takeaways from graphs
Graph: Revenue generated by Marsello over time
📊 This graph tracks the amount of revenue generated over time (daily, weekly or monthly).
🔬 This is a useful indicator of your all-round marketing success and highlights which features are generating the most revenue.
Customers Insights explained
The Customers dashboard shows customer growth and how your customers can interact with your Marsello marketing.
📝 Note: All of these statistics are measured against the selected timeframe.
- Customers: Total customers who are part of the retailer's Marsello database.
- Email subscribers: Total customers who have provided a valid email address and have accepted marketing.
- SMS subscribers: Total customers who have provided a valid mobile number and have accepted marketing.
- Repeat purchase rate: The percentage of customers who made 2 or more orders.
- Average purchase frequency: The average number of orders a customer has made.
- Average Purchase Value: The average value of each order made by your customers.
- Average Purchase Cycle: The average number of days between a customer making one purchase and then their next purchase.
- Average customer lifetime value (ACLV): The projected average worth of a customer to your store over the next 3 years.
🤖 ACLV Calculation: (AverageOrderFrequency X AverageOrderValue) X 3
🔬 This helps place a financial value on your customer relationships, i.e. the benefit of keeping an existing customer shopping.
Key takeaways from graphs
Graph 1: New Customer revenue vs Repeat customer revenue
📊 This graph tracks the total revenue that your store has generated during the selected timeframe.
🔬 This is a useful indicator of which customer group (new vs repeat) your revenue is coming from, and highlights which customer group generates the most revenue for your store.
📝 Please note: This includes all orders, not just those attributed to Marsello.
Graph 2: New Customers added over time
📊 This graph tracks the number of new customers who have been added to your Marsello account during the selected timeframe.
🔬 This is a useful indicator of customer acquisition over time.
📝 Note: Customers can be added to your Marsello account through the following methods: Initial database sync from your POS/eCommerce connection, POS checkout, online checkout, online store account, referral program or through a sign-up form.
Order Attribution Table explained
Orders Generated By Marsello Table
📊 This table tracks each individual order that has been generated by a Marsello feature and gives a reason for attribution during the selected timeframe.
🔬 This table displays the following information: customer's name, order number, order total, order date, attributable feature, attributed reason(s).
📝 Note: Multiple Marsello features can be attributed to a single order, however the revenue generated from that order is only counted towards the last feature that the customer engages with before completing the order (i.e. last touch attribution). This is identified by the Attribution Rank. 1 equals the last touch, 2 equals the second to last touch etc.