Blacklist customers from your loyalty program with Cin7
🔓 Customer Blacklisting is unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.
Blacklisting customers allows you to exclude certain customer groups from your loyalty program. By default, all customers are included in your loyalty program.
📝 Note: Blacklisted customers can still be part of your email marketing list.
In this article:
- Create a customer group in Cin7
- Exclude a customer group from your loyalty program
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Create a customer group in Cin7
📝 Note: Marsello uses Cin7's Customer Group for Customer Blacklisting. If you already have a customer group that you would like to exclude, please skip ahead to the next section.
1. In your Cin7 admin, go to the CRM
2. Click on the Customer's Name that you want to exclude from your loyalty program
3. Under Classification, enter a name for the group you'd like to blacklist.
4. Click Save
Repeat this for all of the customers that you would like to exclude from your loyalty program.
Exclude a customer group from your loyalty program
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Settings
2. Under Cin7 Order Rewarding, go to Exclude customers that are tagged with one of:
3. Click to open the drop-down, then click the Cin7 Customer group
4. Click Save
Now, customers in this Cin7 customer group will be excluded from your loyalty program. They will not earn points when they make a purchase in-store.
📝 Note: If you want to add the customer back into your loyalty program in the future, just remove them from the customer group in Cin7.