How to Install the Marsello Google Chrome Extension for Cin7 Omni
The extension allows you to update the customers' accepts marketing preference, view customers' points balances, and available loyalty rewards & email discounts from within the Cin7 Omni sales screen, then redeem these with a simple click of a button.
In this Article:
Installing the Marsello Chrome Extension
1. In the Google Chrome Browser, go to the Extensions Web Store
2. In the Web Store search bar, search Marsello for Cin7 Omni
5. Click Add Extension to confirm
Connect your Marsello Chrome extension to your Cin7 Omni account
1. On your Chrome browser bar, click the Marsello logo to open the Marsello Chrome Extension
2. In the Marsello Chrome Extension, next to 'Find your API Username', click here
3. Copy your API Username located under Settings and Options > Integrations & API > Configure your integrations
4. On your Chrome browser bar, click the Marsello icon to open the Marsello Chrome Extension, and then paste in your Cin7 API Username
Marsello will now be connected to your Cin7 account and a new 'Check Rewards' button will now be displayed at POS when a customer has been added to the sale.
How to access Marsello on the Cin7 Omni sales screen
The Marsello Chrome extension aims to make it easier and faster to reward and engage with your customers at POS.
1. Open your Cin7 Omni sales screen
2. Add the customer's products that they wish to purchase to the sale.
📝 Note: If they are a new customer, please click New and enter their full name, email address to create them as a customer. Learn more.
4. Under the Cin7 Omni Customers' details section, click the Check Rewards button
This will open the customer's loyalty profile with their accepts marketing preference, loyalty points balance, and available loyalty rewards and email discounts✨